Using a flexible measuring tape, take your measurements like this:
- Get into the buff: Your measurements are most accurately taken in your undies or less.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist with a measuring tape.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips & bottom.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the bust. Be sure to keep tape level across back and not too tight.
- Inseam: Measure from your crotch area to inside bottom of the leg, wherever you'd like your pants to end.
- Body Length: You can select your height from the dropdown menu on many applicable listings.
If you have any questions regarding sizing or special requests, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US, we're always happy to help.
*Please take the time to check your waist measurement to ensure you get the correct size.*
Because our Disco Shorts are non-stretch, making sure you don't skip this step is really important.Using a flexible measuring tape, take your measurements like this:
- Slip into your favourite jeans, pants or shorts
- Slide a flexible measuring tape through the belt loops and record the number in inches
- Use our Disco Shorts Sizing Chart Below to select your perfect size.
- If you have any questions or would like to request a custom size, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US.
Please note: This chart is based on actual measured inches, not traditional pants sizes (as these can differ greatly from one country to the next).