Using a flexible measuring tape, take your measurements like this:
- Get into the buff: Your measurements are most accurately taken in your undies or less.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist with a measuring tape.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips & bottom.
- Bust: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the bust. Be sure to keep tape level across back and not too tight.
- Inseam: Measure from your crotch area to inside bottom of the leg, wherever you'd like your pants to end.
- Body Length: You can select your height from the dropdown menu on many applicable listings.
If you have any questions regarding sizing or special requests, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US, we're always happy to help.